Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End......of 2011!
                                                         Photos from this past years....


 My nephew E on his namingday! Cute!



















Grandma!



Kinky carrot!! Haha!



I have always wanted to make canneloni so when I found the right pasta i just had to make Cannelloni with Italian sausage and cheese!

And after that... I made sushi!!! The seaweed was not sooo popular but it was good!!

Helping hands....or bodys!!;o)
Thanks for the help!!! <3


E got a car for his birthday!

Mocha Cake!


Do you recognize sweater?

                                                       When I was just a little girl
                                                  I asked my mother, what will I be
                                                       Will I be pretty, will I be rich
                                                       Here's what she said to me.


                                                              Que Sera, Sera,
                                                       Whatever will be, will be
                                                  The future's not ours, to see
                                                               Que Sera, Sera
                                                     What will be, will be.-Doris Day

              Well...the year is at it´s end and...the future is to see...we will see what will be:)


New Year's Resolutions ...
1) Write a short story... 2) cook / bake more from cookbooks! 3) Take more pictures
4) Think less, do more........
And
5) Work more on the house


May You All Have A Happy New Year!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment