Thursday, February 2, 2012

A new day, a new year....It´s my B-day! ( :OS )

                                              The Road Not Taken

                                Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
                                 And sorry I could not travel both
                                And be one traveler, long I stood
                                 And looked down one as far as I could
                                To where it bent in the undergrowth;
                                Then took the other, just as fair,
                                And having perhaps the better claim,
                                Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
                                Though as for that passing there
                                Had worn them really about the same,
                                And both that morning equally lay
                                In leaves no step had trodden black.
                                Oh, I kept the first for another day!
                                Yet knowing how way leads to way,
                                I doubted if I should ever come back.
                                Somewhere ages and ages hence:
                                Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
                                   I took the one less traveled by,
                                And that has made all the difference.

                                                                                  by: Robert Frost


              It´s 00.25 AM in Sweden... that means it´s the 3rd of February & I´m 29 (:0S  )...a step from 30(!!!). I hope this year brings some new paths ...maybe not as large as a freeway but a few small paths here and there....Perhaps artistic paths! or culinary..That would be nice....But as somebody says in  Shakespeare's Macbeth: Come What May! So we will just have to wait and see:)

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment